J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets!

Hey y'all,

I wanted to pop in quickly to share some pics of this past weekend. The hubby and I are huge NY Jets football fans, as well as his parents. We all took a trip down to New Jersey on Sunday to tailgate and watch them beat the Jacksonville Jaguars. It was such a fun game to watch because it was a blowout, as compared to many games in the past.

The hubby and I have a few connections regarding the team we were playing against. The kicker and quarterback for the Jaguars both played football at the college we attended (Louisiana Tech University). We use to hang out with the kicker (Josh Scobie) at school, so it was pretty neat to see him play professionally.

I wanted to share a few pics of the day. The hubby and I both love the quarterback (Mark Sanchez #6), so we wore the same jersey. A little weird, I know, but it is what it is! LOL!


The second photo was taken from our seats. We had a great view!


Thanks for stopping by for a visit and seeing what I love outside of crafting! LOL!
Brandi

Comments

Heather P. said…
So fun! And I love that you have matching jerseys!! :)))
kasia c. said…
I know nothing about football, but it seems like you two had a lot of fun. How cool that you know someone that plays. :)

and you two are adorable!!
Lisa Petrella said…
WOOOHOOOO for football season!!!! AWESOME photos! Looks like you guys had ROCK STAR seats!! FUN! We went out to breakfast in downtown Denver on Sunday. While waiting outside for a table we heard a bunch of craziness at the bar across the street on the corner. Next thing we know we hear "J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets!" HA! I immediately thought of you! So...your team seems to have a good following here in Denver as well! *wink*
Lynnette said…
Wow, looks like a beautiful day for the game. SO glad you had fun. A family from my church has a connection to the Jacksonville QB, such a small world!
Jocelyn said…
I love that you guys wore matchy matchy jerseys...too cute! It looks like it was an awesome day to enjoy a game. You got an great shot of the view too!!! I love seeing more of you outside of cards;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop