Recently I have noticed a trend in a few blogs that I follow. Many bloggers have made lists to share a little bit about themselves. I love reading the lists because it makes me feel like I get to know some of my blogger friends a little better. I wanted to do the same thing in hopes that some of you will find some things in common with me.
Here are ten facts about me:
1. I am learning how to cook at the moment, and by cook I mean the basics (rice, pasta, boiled potatoes, etc). I once caught the kitchen on fire cooking mac-n-cheese on the stove. Yikes!
2. I have a slight obsession with Disney World. The hubby and I go once a year. I even have a toaster that sings M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E when the toast pops out.
3. I feel that the food service industry is against me. I am a creature of habit, so when I am at a restaurant I always order the same thing (everytime). The problem is that my favorite foods are always discontinued on the menu. For example: Lemon Pepper Shrimp from Red Lobster (gone), Tostados from Taco Bell (gone) and Cheesy Tots from Burger King (gone). I actually emailed Red Lobster out of concern and they said maybe I will be lucky in the future and they will bring the LP Shrimp back. That was three years ago, still nada!
4. My mind is always going a mile a minute. With that being said, sometimes I miss the obvious. This involves a ton of "Blond Moments"! For example: Oh My Gosh! The "Target" sign is in the shape of a bullseye! Yep, I actually realized that a year ago.
5. I absolutely love "Sweet Tea" from McDonalds and will order it for breakfast!
6. I never make the bed in the morning after I wake up. However, every night before I go to sleep, I make the bed, fluff the pillows and turn down the sheets.
7. I loooooove to play golf.
8. I went to school for architecture and am an architectural designer by day. My job consist of designing, drawing and detailing condominiums, town houses and office buildings.
9. I am addicted to bath bombs! If you don't know what they are, see HERE.
10. I am a great car dancer and would happily challenge anyone. As for regular dancing, not so much. The hubby says that when my legs get involved, it throws my whole coordination out of whack.
Hope you have enjoyed learning a little bit about me. If you decide to do a list, leave me a comment to the link. I would love to learn more about you.
Thanks for stopping by,