Happy Holidays...

Hey y'all,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I know I sure did! My mom came up from Arkansas to visit the hubby and I for a few days in New York and boy was she in for a surprise with the weather. She experienced the snow in all its unpredictable glory! It wasn't to bad, we were able to get out and do some things that I had planned for us. The hubby had to work most of the time (you know those mail carriers, come hail, sleet or snow the mail must be delivered) so my mom and I had a girls day out.

We had massages at Kimberley's a Day Spa (How beautiful is this place?) So cozy! If you get there early you can relax by the fire place and drink a nice cold glass of cucumber water to relax......
Afterwards we went for a nice little lunch at Panera's. Love their baked potato soup and panini's (YUM!), then we headed out to see "Wicked"! This was my second favorite Broadway showing (other than "Rent", of course).

Christmas Day we woke up to a beautiful tree, assorted presents and a fire crackling in the wood stove. Oh and happy dogs knowing that in any minute they were going to receive their very own Jets jerseys!!!! What was one of the best presents I received, a "Kindle"! WooHoo! It is a little piece of heaven in the electronic world!!!!

I know this post comes after the New Year and with that being said I have decided to end my post with my 3 New Years resolutions (I figured if i actually put them in writing for the whole world to see, than it would be harder to back out :) )!!!!

1. Work out on the Wii Fit

2. Start taking my ARE Exams (Architecture Registration)

3. Work on the house (paint kitchen, bathroom, etc.)

Hope the year 2010 will be filled with wonderful moments that will become fulfilling memories for all of you!

Brandi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop