Rain or Shine



Good Morning!

Are any of you following the Stamptember festivities over at Simon Says Stamps? Last year I was able to snag this adorable Mama Elephant / Simon Says collaboration set called Rain or Shine, which I used on the card I'm sharing today. I've been eagerly checking the SSS site every morning to see all the new sets and a cute set by Neat and Tangled came out this morning, which I bought! Now if they would just release the Mama Elephant one! I'm so impatient!!!!

On to the card....I used some distress inks to fade the background sky in blue and added a little watercolor drops to look like rain. I colored all of the cute little images with watercolor pencils from Stampin' Up.

This card is fitting with all the rain we've been having in upstate NY but now it is clearing. My inlaws on the other hand are located in Hilton Head, SC at the moment and just heard that there will be an evacuation due to the pending hurricane, so they are headed back to NY. Anyone who is located in the path of the storm, take care and be careful!

Brandi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop