Birthday Sunshine and Rainbows


Good Morning!

I'm popping in with a birthday card using the Mama Elephant Rain or Shine stamp set. My sister-in-laws birthday is today so I thought this would be a perfect card to send her. I created the background by blending the distress inks and splattered a little watercolors for the rain. I used my watercolor pencils to color in the cute little images.

Speaking of rain, are any of you watching the hurricane coverage? It is so scary watching what mother nature can do. The force of the winds and waves are terrifying. Being from the south and living in Arkansas / Louisiana, I never really experienced a hurricane in person. It wasn't until after I moved to NY that hurricane Katrina hit Louisiana hard, how devastating. I'm thinking about all who are going through this tough time.

Until next time,
Brandi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop