Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas (a day late but still in the festive spirit)!

I was a little busy yesterday so I didn't have time to share this on my blog and wanted to do it now. I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas yesterday. The family and I did. We have two children ages 3 and 5 months. This was the first Christmas our little three year old understood Santa and was so excited for his arrival. All he wanted was a Paw Patrol Sea Patroller, which Santa magically knew! Thank you Santa!

I created this card using Mama Elephant Labeled Messages and Alpine Carolers stamp sets. I bought so many holiday stamps for the Christmas Season and barely used any because I've been so busy. You know what? I don't care that Christmas is over, I'm going to continue to use them because I don't want to lose that magical, peaceful spirit that the holidays bring.

I wish you nothing but happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year!

Brandi

Comments

~amy~ said…
Brandi, this is ADORABLE.

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

Birthday Sunshine and Rainbows

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop