Little Tangles: Coloring

Hello fellow crafters!

I know, I know, it's been forever since my last post. I've been so busy this year. We added a new addition to our family in July with a baby girl named Marley Quinn. It is so hard to do much card making when adjusting to a newborn and raising a toddler! I feel like things are starting to slow down a little and I'm able to devote a little time to my hobby, because I sure do miss it. Although I haven't been crafting much, I certainly have been buying up all the cute Christmas stamps that have been coming out on the blog scene lately!

One of my recent purchases is this cute Fa La Llama set from Neat and Tangled. Seriously who doesn't adore a llama in a scarf? I colored this image up using watercolor paints for the latest Little Tangles Challenge #86.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!

Until next time...
Brandi

Comments

Lisa Petrella said…
Super cute card, Brandi!!! I love that llama stamp!!! Sounds like life is crazy but fun right now :) I’m so glad you’re finding some time to get inky! I’ve missed seeing your cards! Hugs!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations on your new family, Brandi!
Glad you had time to make this card! Its fun and funky, and I love the pattern papers you've used, and the coloring you've done on the Llama! Thank you so much for sharing your crafting time with us at Little Tangles challenge!
hugs, Ashwini, LTDT
Karen B. said…
Congratulations on your addition and this is a super fabulous card!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop