Be A Unicorn


Hello...

I'm popping in with a bright and fun card using Avery Elle's Be A Unicorn stamp set. This set is so adorable and reminds me so much of My Little Ponies from the 80's!

I spent a lot of time on the background for this card. I water colored the sky and clouds and when it was dry I took some black paint and splattered it throughout. I colored all of the images with Copic markers, popped them up and added a few sequins. My niece saw this card lying around and told me it was one of her favorites.

Thank you so much for the sweet comments yesterday on my card and new family member.

Until next time,
Brandi

Comments

Annette Allen said…
yay for cute unicorns.. love this

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

Birthday Sunshine and Rainbows

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop