Super Heroes


Good morning Crafters...

I'm popping in this morning with a super fun card I created using Mama Elephants Tiny Heroes stamp set. This is literally one of my favorite sets of all time. The little super heroes are just the cutest and they threw in a couple of super hero animals too. The sentiments are great for lifting spirits type of card, or just to let someone know how awesome they are.

As far as super heroes go, my 2 year old son has become obsessed with them lately. He is so into this cartoon called PJ Masks and this weekend we bought him the action figures. He won't let them go. He takes them to daycare, around the house and to bed. We have to give his little action figures kisses when we give our son kisses...honestly it's pretty cute.

That's it for me today. Hope you enjoy the card and until next time...
Brandi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop