Lumber Jack Love


Hello crafters...

Hope you're having a great weekend. The inlaws took our son for the night so the hubby and I have been able to have a fun and relaxing weekend. We went to one of our favorite restaurants (P.F. Changs) and had tons of dynamite shrimp. I just love their spicy shrimp! The best part of yesterday was being able to take a two hour nap! Anyone who's a parent can relate. Bahahaha!

Today I'm sharing a card I made using the Lumberjack Love stamp set from Neat and Tangled. The images in this set are absolutely adorable with a capital "A"! I colored them in with my Copics and blended the background with distress inks to create a scene. What do you think?

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great rest of the weekend. It is supposed to be in the 60's today which is super warm for us!

Until next time,
Brandi

Comments

~amy~ said…
Yay for napping!
Your card is soooooo adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

Birthday Sunshine and Rainbows

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop