Major Changes and a Unicorn Card



Hello my crafty friends! It's been so quiet around here for months! Too many of them! My last post was in October and since then I've been so busy with major changes in my personal life. Things are finally starting to settle down and I've been having the itch to create again.

What are the major changes you maybe wondering? Building of a new home, moving into home and last but not least...a new bun in the oven! That's right! The hubby and I are expecting a baby girl this summer to add to our little toddler son! My life has been a whirlwind of sorts!

So back to the reason you guys stopped by...the card! I created this card using the adorable Be a Unicorn stamp set from Avery Elle. The thing I love most about this set is that there are little designs that can be added to the Unicorn's tush similar to My Little Pony from the 80's! Oh how I loved those dolls!

I hope some of my readers are still out there and if you are...thank you for sticking with me! Until next time...which won't be so long!

Brandi


Comments

~amy~ said…
Yay!!!!! So happy for you guys!!!!!!
Such an adorable card too!
Karen B. said…
Congratulations to you and your family Brandi! Hope everything goes well for you. Your card is adorable.
Jen W. said…
Big congrats on all the excitement in your lives, Brandi! Is your little man excited to be a big brother? Is it good to finally be in the house? Are you all settled?
Love the bright and cheery card - totally 80s awesomeness! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

Birthday Sunshine and Rainbows

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop