10/29/2015

Purple and Poppies



Hello...

I'm popping in with a card for the latest Fusion Card Challenge. The theme this week is Purple and Poppies. How gorgeous is this inspirational photo? Wow! Purple and Orange go so well together, am I right?

For my card I chose to go with the photo in lieu of the sketch. I inked up some of these gorgeous flowers from Altenew's Wild Hibiscus stamp set with my Zig Clean Color Markers.

What do you think? Want to give this challenge a try? Head on over and check out the rest of the DT's amazing creations for more inspiration!

Until next time,
Brandi

9 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful bright blooms on this pretty card Brandi! Julia xx

Shannon Jaramillo said...

What an amazing card!! I could NEVER use these colors and make it work, I'm so in awe!! I also love the bright green card base with the black and white panel peeking out...just love your card!! Hugs xx

sandie said...

I love this design Brandi, the bottom green and striped card really hit me...looks great and then the sentiment...how it fades at the top, looks so good- how did you do that? All in all, one stunning card x

Annette Allen said...

I love this card.. totally gorgeous.. love the bold bright colors

Michelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Brandi! I love your bright blooms. :-)

Michelle said...

Back to let you know that I loved this card so much, I CASEd you. ;-)

Karren said...

This is such a beautiful, bright and vivid card! I just love your coloring and I really love that beautiful big "hello".

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Welcome to the team with this gorgeous creation! LOVE!