7/21/2015

Party Animal


Hello fellow crafters...

I'm popping in with a little card I made just for fun. I've been doing that more lately in lieu of creating for challenges. Sometimes it's nice to choose a stamp, colors and layout all your own. I do find that when I hit a crafter's block a nice sketch challenge will get me going again.

I used the new Wplus9 Party Animal set and colored everything with my ZIG watercolor markers. I've been on a yellow and turquoise kick lately. I love how the cool colors flow together. I added a little line around the giraffe's waist to seem like he's floating.

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Brandi

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

SO totally cute..

Stamping Smiles Designs said...

This is utterly CUTE! Love the addition of the text panel on the right! It has a very cool look. And creating for fun are usually my favorites! Hope you're enjoying your week so far! :)

Jean said...

So much fun! I totally agree - it is fun to make things all your own!

Darnell J Knauss said...

A floating giraffe and wee birds hitching a ride on a balloon?! Eep, I do love this to bits, Brandi!! Keep 'em coming!! Hugs, Darnell

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute little scene! Love this!

Hannelie said...

Absolute FUN! and that flawless coloring again! You make me want those Zig markers even more!