It's my 500th post!!!




Hello friends...

I'm popping in with my 500th post. It seems unreal to me that I've been blogging that long. I've had a little hiatus here and there due to lack of inspiration or the birth of our child but I kept this little blog going for a few years now and see no signs of stopping. I've made so many friends over the years through this hobby and have found so much inspiration in our fun community on the web. Here's to another 500!

So today I'm sharing a card I made for the latest Simon Says Wednesday Challenge. The theme this week is "Masculine". I decided to ink up and watercolor some images from Mama Elephants Playful Pup set. I used masculine colors of green, blue and yellow. Even though sequins aren't that masculine, I threw them on there anyway because it needed a little something.

Thank you so much for stopping by and all of the comments I've been receiving lately. You guys rock!

Hugs,
Brandi

Comments

Annette Allen said…
yay for 500 post and cute cards..
~amy~ said…
Yay YOU! That's fantastic.
This card is just too stinkin' CUTE
Kay Miller said…
Wow! Congrats on 500 post!! That's amazing! Your card is absolutely adorable!! Love that little doggy!
Anni said…
Such a super cute card! Love your coloring!
Anni
debby4000 said…
Super cute card and congrats on your 500th post.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby
Miriam Prantner said…
500 Wow! Great accomplishment! I love this card too, that dog is just so cute. Here's to 500 more!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop