Chance of Rain


Hello...

So the last few post have been about the rain we've been having in upstate NY, so I thought what better set to play with than Mama Elephants Chance of Rain set. Each and every image in the set is just too cute. I watercolored the background first and on a separate sheet of watercolor paper colored the bear, umbrella and boy. After cutting out the little guys, I popped them on the card with some pop up squares. I thought it needed a little something extra so I added a strip of patterned paper off to the side.

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Brandi

P.S. if any of you are on instagram please leave me your name in the comments. I would love to follow you and see your creations to be inspired! My instagram account is yankeebellestamper.

Hugs!

Comments

~amy~ said…
Now how fun is this?!
Miriam Prantner said…
Another great one! You are obviously having a good time with this set, that bear just cracks me up, he looks so forlorn!
This is one of the sweetest scene ever! Looks like I might have to invest in this set after all. :) You have amazing coloring skills too!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop