5/27/2015

Smile



Hello crafty friends,

Thank you for stopping by today. I have a bright and cheery card to make you smile. I inked up a raccoon from one of the cutest Lawn fawn sets called "Into the Woods". This set is full of cute critters. I tried something new this time, using watercolor pencils. I've had them forever it seems and never really tested them out. I've been missing out for sure because I LOVE them. I feel more in control as to where my color goes than with a paintbrush.

I'm entering this card into the latest Lawnscaping Challenge where the theme is to try a new technique.

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Brandi


6 comments:

Shelly said...

Super sweet! Love the green and pink!

Annette Allen said...

aww how totally cute..

Lynnda said...

What a beautiful card Brandi!
Love it to bits
Hugs.x

Yainea said...

Great card, so cute!! Love the layout and colors!
Thank so much for playing the Lawnscaping challenge :)

Christiana said...

What a visually stunning card! Unfortunately I can't list you amongst our winners as you didn't use our badge in your post, but I loved this! Keep playing with us at Lawnscaping!

maria f. said...

This little guy certainly made me smile!