Peace, Love and Joy




Hello crafty friends,

I'm popping in today to share a card I made for the Mix It Up Challenge over at the Ellen Hutson blog. The theme of the challenge is to combine an Ellen Hutson set and an Avery Elle set.

On my holiday card (Christmas came early in my studio), I used the greenery image from EH Christmas Scribbles set and the sentiment, pine cone and berries from AE Winter Wreath set. I kept things pretty clean and simple, also one layered.

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Brandi


Comments

Ardyth said…
Every once in a while, I see a card that I want to make. Exactly the way it is because it is perfect. This is one of those cards! Heading over to buy whatever sets you've used!
Jenny said…
i just love your card, Ardyth said exactly what I wanted to say!!! :)
Jenny x
Anni said…
So so beautiful!
Anni
Kay Miller said…
I absolutely LOVE this card! I seriously need to CASE this!!
maria f. said…
This is so trendy, Brandi. Love it.
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous stamping, Brandi!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop