4/28/2015

Sending My Thanks




Hello bloggers...

I'm popping in with a card of thanks. It is to all of you who have left amazing and uplifting comments to me throughout this year. I read and appreciate each and every one! They make a girl smile!

I'm also entering this card into a couple of challenges. The first one is the Sovushka Slavia Card Sketch #24. I just love the inspiration sketch provided and the DT's work is amazing. The second challenge is ShowCASe Your Style Challenge #13. The theme this week is "Thank you".

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Brandi



5 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning card Brandi :) ♥

lostinpaper said...

How beautiful Brandi, love love love the bold bright colour combo!

Kelly Latevola said...

Ahh! It's so bright and beautiful! Best thanks ever!!

Ksenija Rizova said...

Brandi, what a wonderful bright festive card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Sovushka Slavia

thingie said...

What a wonderful card! Love the colours!! Thank you for being with us at Sovushka Slavia.