4/27/2015

Muse Challenge #114




Hello,

I'm popping in quickly with a card I made for the latest Muse Challenge #114. The deadline is near and I wanted to make sure I got it in on time, Whew! That was close!

I was inspired this week by the Muse's color choice, image and image placement. I added a little of my own touch by having a black and white patterned background and a few sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Brandi

I'm also entering this card into the Simon Wednesday Clean and Simple Challenge that can be found here.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Awesome card!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the graphic, dramatic feel of this card! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Brandi!

Marlou McAlees said...

amazing!! card, love these colour combos :) ♥

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful card :) love the blue/black combo! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

Kelly Latevola said...

I love how graphic this feels! Gorgeous!!

Lisa Petrella said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love the black and white pattern in the background and that beautiful, bold butterfly!