You Make My Heart Sing


Hello...

Thank you so much for popping in today. I want to share with you a card I made for the latest Little Tangles Challenge. The theme this week is Anything Goes... Aren't those the best? You can just let your creativity run wild.

On a side note I would also like to enter this card into the latest CAS-ual Fridays Challenge. The theme this week is Springtime Melodies. The pastels and singing bird on this card just scream Spring, am I right?

Until next time...
Brandi


Comments

Leigh Penner said…
Super sweet and fun!
Danielle said…
So pretty! I love the papers you chose! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles :)
~amy~ said…
awwwwww...this is so SWEET. I adore the flower panel and that darling paper pieced bird!
Shelly said…
This is sooo pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Unknown said…
Such a fun card with a beautiful bird. Thanks for joining the fun at CAS-ual Fridays :-)
Dee Miranda said…
Such a cute card! The singing bird is so beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday! (:
Tracy Ercole said…
This is SO pretty. Very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles
Lovely card. I loved this singing bird...and the background is amazing too. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday´s.
Hugs
Archana
Michelle said…
Such a sweet card! Love the pretty papers and colors! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

Birthday Sunshine and Rainbows

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop