Paper Crafter's Library


Hello friends!

Sorry it's been awhile since I've last posted but the holiday season has taken hold of me and I've been super busy.

I was so excited to receive an email from Andrea at Paper Crafter's Library asking if I would be interested in being spotlighted this week at Paper Crafter's Library. Of course I was thrilled and said "Absolutely"!

I would love it if you popped over to see my card and article. You can find it here. Below is a sneak peek. Thank you so much Andrea and the rest of the Paper Crafter's Library team!

Brandi

Comments

Lynnda said…
Yeah you have been missed! off to see... hugs..x
Lynnda said…
yup I saw your card ...and its so beautiful! Love it Brandi! Hugs...x
Marlou McAlees said…
gorgeous card Brandi, just want to send you Christmas blessings :) have a lovely time xx ♥
Lindsey said…
Hi, Brandi! I was thinking about you tonight and thought I'd pop by to see what you've been up to and wish you a Merry Christmas! Super cute holiday cards and congrats on your guest spot...can't wait to check out your article and card.
Joni Andaya said…
Beautiful!!!
Wida said…
Congrats on this recognition!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

Birthday Sunshine and Rainbows

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop