4/19/2013

Muse Challenge #13


Hello and good morning to you crafty friends.

Hope your having a great week. I was able to do a little crafting yesterday, so I made a card for the latest Muse Challenge #13. The Muse this week is Marion. Her card is so cute with a clean and simple look.

I was inspired by the three flowers, bling and location of sentiment. I tried to recreate a similar look but with different colors. This challenge is so much fun. Right?

Thanks for stopping by for a visit,
Brandi





Stamps: Flowers (Avery Elle Petals and Stems), Sentiment (Avery Elle Bonjour)

9 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning card Brandi!!! have a fab weekend ♥

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Glad you're enjoying playing along! I love the colours you've chosen and the addition of the yellow bling!

Kelly Szafron said...

very pretty card :-)

Tracey McNeely said...

Brandi I love this and I love the sequins!

Greta said...

How bright & pretty! This will really make someone's day!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Love , love, love this card! The colors are stunning!

~amy~ said...

Lovin' those big blooms!

Lynnda said...

Love those blooms... gorgeous colors... hugs...x

cindyleebeedesigns.com said...

The blooms are fantastic and the sequins just perfect!