Avery Elle Challenge


Hey friends,

Happy St. Patty's Day to you! Do you have any plans for today? Are you wearing green? LOL!

Hopefully the hubby and I will be able to get out a bit. He's been pretty sick so our days lately have been low key watching movies. We watched "Life of Pi" the other day and it was so good. I wish I saw it in the theater because the visual effects are amazing. It would've been nice to see it in 3D on the big screen. Have you seen it?

I'm so excited to participate in my first Avery Elle Challenge. I've loved these stamps since their store opened but only recently was able to buy some. They are the cutest and ink up so well! I focused on some of the colors from the inspirational photo (blue and gray) and rolled with it.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit,
Brandi

Comments

~amy~ said…
Love your stamping over the patterned paper!
Aimes said…
Love the stamping over patterned paper!
Hugs!
x
Tenia Nelson said…
Very pretty!!!
Jenny said…
ooo thats pretty, I keep looking at the photo, think I'm being to literal!! Love how you used the colours :0)
Jenny x
xiumaiyuki said…
So pretty! Love how you stamped on the DP. Good to hear Life of Pi was good.... I loved the book!
Tracey McNeely said…
Brandi beautiful card, and I too love how you stamped on the patterned paper. Haven't seen Life of Pi yet, but on the list. Have a good week!
Christina said…
Gorgeous stamping on patterned paper! Loving the black accents, too.
Kim S said…
Such a lovely card in those soft colors!
maria f. said…
This is super gorgeous Brandi.
Avery Elle said…
This is just beautiful. I love your take on the challenge!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop