Pinspired Challenge #3



Hey friends,

I'm back with a card for the latest Pinspired Challenge #3. I'm trying to steer away from Valentine / Love cards and focus on other themes but I had to make one more for this challenge. The inspirational picture just screams hearts, pink, red and sweet. Don't you think? I pulled out a cupcake image from one of my PTI sets and added a few embellishments. Don't you think that little clothes pin is the cutest ever? I bought some stamps one time and received a little something extra of twine. This little guy was keeping the twine together.

Have a great day!
Brandi

Comments

ADORABLE - and such a perfect take on that picture! LOVE it!
Marlou McAlees said…
this is soooo cute!! and love the added touch of mini peg :)
xiumaiyuki said…
Oh, that is the cutest clothespin ever! Actually, this card is the cutest with all the colors and the cupcake!!
Jocelyn Olson said…
This is adorable! I can definitely see the inspiration. You are always so goo with the details--I love the little clip and the border of the panel.
Laurie said…
SO cute!! Love this!!
Lalo said…
I so love your Pinspired Challenge cards. Thank-you sooo much for linking up such awesome cards! This one is just too sweet...ADORE IT!!!
Annette Allen said…
Brandi this is adorable.. Thank you for linking up with us at Pinspired Challenge.
Kara said…
This is really cute!! love your CAS style!!
Erica said…
I love the simplicity of this card! Beautiful! Thanks for playing Pinspired Challenges!
Lisa Petrella said…
SO SWEET! AWESOME paper piecing! And that mini clothespin IS super cute!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop