Be My Valentine


Hey friends,

Well it's officially Valentine's Day and I am so excited. I just love this holiday, so full of hearts, chocolates and cards. I have a special surprise for my hubby but since he reads my blog from time to time, I will have to wait to share. How are you celebrating the day?

I stumbled upon a new fun challenge called "CAS on Sunday". The theme this week is "Be My Valentine". If you like clean and simple approach to cards then this challenge is for you.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Valentine's Day!
Brandi

Comments

~amy~ said…
awww...your card is darling...love it!
Laurie said…
I love it!! They do match! The layout, the colors! They could be in a set together! lol! This is just darling Brandi! I love it!
cuddlepill said…
Hi! I love those people silhouettes. What stamps are those? Thanks.
Mariken said…
What a lovely card! I love it!
Thank you for joining our Challenge CAS on Sunday!
Mariken xx
Tracey McNeely said…
A really sweet card Brandi!
Jay Gee said…
I love the aqua colour with the red, lovely card Brandi :)
Annette Allen said…
so cute Brandi... Happy Valentines Day..
xiumaiyuki said…
Aw... so, so sweet! Don't forget to post the card u made for your hubby. Have a wonderful Valentine's!
Amy Kolling said…
Hi Brandi!!! Congrats on winning some goodies over at Festive Fridays! Love these potty people.....super cute and love the simple layout!!!!
Janneke said…
Wht a sti=unning card, I love it!
Thank you so much for joining us at CAS on Suday
Christiana said…
Aw, this is so darling! Uber cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

Birthday Sunshine and Rainbows

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop