New Years Eve


Hey friends,

Are you like me and making a list of your New Years Eve resolutions? I have a few in my head and am hoping that they are not to big to accomplish. One of my goals in 2013 is to hopefully spend more time pursuing my card making hobby. I would like to focus more time updating my blog and focus on some magazine publication calls. I have yet to do that. I love looking through the magazines (papercraft) and seeing so many of my friends names there. It must be exciting!

Anywho, I had some free time over my holiday break to make a card for the latest BE inspired challenge #18. I have a few TAWS stamp sets but no holiday ones, that is why I focused mostly on the color scheme in lieu of the holiday theme. I just adore this ladybug image and I used a technique to mirror the image. That way there are two of them looking at each other, in love! LOL!

Happy New Years Eve,
Brandi

Comments

Ann said…
Cute, cute, cute! Love how you did the mirror image!

Happy 2013!
Darnell said…
Pinned. Smoochable! CASlicious!!
~amy~ said…
awe....super cute! Happy New Year Brandi!
Christina said…
Those love bugs are so adorable! The green color you chose is the perfect complement to the red. Best wishes to you in the New Year! I'm sure we'll be seeing your creations in print in no time. :)
Jen W. said…
So super cute and I love the die you used for the grass! I have no doubt that if you start submitting for publication you'll see your cards in print before you know it! :)
Kim S said…
I LOVE your use of the ladybugs for this challenge. Not being that creative - I went right for the snowflakes, but the ladybugs on their green "platform" are PERFECT! So glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.
*Alison* said…
This is so fun! I love how you used the green for grass, and the two of them in love is perfect! Thanks so much for playing with the TAWS BE inspired Challenge! Can't wait to see what you make next challenge.. hugs
Amy Kolling said…
Happy New Year Brandi!!! This is an adorable card!!! I must visit this technique you tried! Do u have a link? Yes, I totally agree about submitting. I want to do more of this too!!! Hugs!!
Karen Dunbrook said…
Your cards are so sweet....

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

Birthday Sunshine and Rainbows

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop