10/12/2012

Retro Sketches #32


Hey friends,

Hope your enjoying your Friday. I had the day off today so I was able to get a little crafting time in. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss the deadline of one of my favorite challenges, Retro Sketches. The sketch this week can be found here. I used one of my new stamp sets I just bought from Neat and Tangled called Sweet Home.

I hope you have a great start to the weekend. Ours will consist of football, hanging with the family and hopefully, more crafting!

Hugs,
Brandi

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooooo cute:)

Annette said...

i so love this card...super cute paper piecing. love the layout of this card...

Joyce said...

This is such a cute card. I love your paper piecing, and how you have incorporated your background papers into your images.

Lynnda said...

I adore this card Brandi!!! Awesome... hugs...xoxo

Karen B. said...

I love these colors with those images, great card Brandi!

pamela said...

WOW! Super cute paper piecing ♥

Amy Kolling said...

OMG....look at that amazing paper piecing!!! Your soft colors are soo soothing!!! Make sure to put this in the Neat & Tangled Flickr group!!!

Jen W. said...

Awesome take on the sketch and I love your paper pieced house!

~Tammy~ said...

THIS is so CAUTE!!!!!!!!! Perfect paper piecing I might add! Love the papers! Pure Perfection!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Totally in LOVE with this card!!! Perfect combination of patterned papers!