Retro Sketches #31


Hey friends...

I wanted to pop in to share a card I made for the latest Retro Sketches Challenge #31. I finally pulled out some Lawn Fawn stamps that I've been meaning to ink up but never got around to it. I just adore LF's cute images.

Lately I've had the urge to refresh my stash of stamps and went on a little online shopping spree with Simon Says Stamps and Deasy Designs. I am just on pins and needles waiting for my new goodies to arrive. :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Brandi

Comments

~amy~ said…
stinkin' CUTE brandi:)
Lynnda said…
So cute!!! Love this Brandi... makes me smile... hugs...xoxo
Arlene said…
WOW, you knocked the socks off of this challenge! :) Brilliant card Brandi!
Annette Allen said…
so cute..i love how you used this set...fun card..
Tigriswillreign said…
lol! Love the blog header/background! ;)
Such a cute card! Love your take on the sketch!
Brandi, this is so adorable! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches this week!
Lisa Petrella said…
Oh my gosh, Brandi!!! Those colorful little patterned socks are SOOOOO ADORABLE!! LOVE this card! Oooo...what did you order?? I'm thinkin' I'll need to get my hands on some new goodies when we get back from NZ!!! To help with my recovery from inky withdrawal of course!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop