10/06/2012

Happy World Card Making Day!!!



Hey friends...

Happy World Card Making Day! I just love the card making community. I have met so many new people over the years through card blogging and I truly feel like they are my friends. I want to thank all of you that stop by my blog and leave me a little love. You, without a doubt, make my day brighter. I couldn't let this day go by without sharing a card.

I am entering this card into the latest DYSU challenge #92, The theme this week is warm colors.

Thanks again for stopping by and have a fabulous WCMD!

Brandi

6 comments:

Karen B. said...

Such a simple, striking design!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Wow, your stamping is so fabulous! I could never get it lined up that well (except maybe on the computer and that's a maybe--ha ha). Beautiful colors and a fantastic card! *hugs*

Lynnda said...

Simple and so pretty!!! Happy world card making day !!! Hugs...xoxo

princesskitten said...

wish I could do simple and elegant like that!

kitten - DYSU team

WencheP said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Barb said...

Everything about this is perfect! Great layout and flawless stamping. Thanks SO much for joining us at DYSU this week!