CASology #12



Hey friends,

Hope your having a great weekend. The hubby and I are getting ready to settle in and watch the NY Jets take on the 49'ers. Go Jets! I had a little time to squeeze in a card I made for the latest CASology Challenge #12. The theme this week is shoes. I had this cool image of witches shoes that I wanted to ink up but kept really simple by adding no color. What do you think? Too simple?

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting. I love hearing from y'all!

Brandi

Comments

Darnell said…
Too simple? Is there such a thing as too simple? I don't think so! I love it!
Ardyth said…
Love it - it's a coven(tion) of witches! Love the dots on that rich background, too - the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!
Jen W. said…
Not too simple at all. I love the uncoloured shoes against the rich background! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
Lynnda said…
PRetty card .... love the stamping!!! hugs..xoxo
Rosemary said…
what a fun halloween card... love all those funky witchy shoes!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!
Laurie said…
Ack! This is darling!
~Tammy~ said…
So so cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop