Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge...


Hello and Happy Super Bowl Sunday! LOL!

Are any of you watching the big game today? Matt and I are going to tune in even though our Jets aren't in it this year. We having a saying at our house in that "We root for two teams only, the Jets and anyone who plays the Patriots". LOL!

I wanted to share with you the Valentines Day card that I made for The hubby this year. We love to watch tv together in our downtime, so I thought the Boob Tube stamp set from Paper Smooches would be the perfect set to use. I am uploading this card for the latest Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge. I went with the stripes and color combo from the inspirational photo.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Brandi

Comments

~amy~ said…
Such a fun take on the inspiration!
Jen W. said…
Love the fun colours!
Jay Gee said…
This is so fun Brandi and very cute. I love your take on the inspiration photo. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge :)
Linda Beeson said…
These are so cute with the little hearts in them! Great use of the SPARKS challenge.
Jenny said…
Excellent card Brandi, love the bling on the TV's :0)
Jenny x
xiumaiyuki said…
Oh I think it's fabulous!!! It totally made me smile. We are TV couple here as well.

Wooohoo, Giants!!
Lori Barnett said…
Brandi...this is soooo ADORABLE!
Karen B. said…
Another perfect valentines using non traditional colors! You are so good at this!
Katy said…
Very cute!!
Lisa Petrella said…
Perfect Valentine for the hubby, Brandi!!! I LOVE those paper pieced boob tubes with the blinged out knobs!!! SO CUTE!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop