Wee Memories Challenge #81


Hello and Happy New Years Eve!

I wanted to pop in and share a card with you that I made for the latest Wee Memories Challenge #81. The theme this week is "New". An example would be a card for a new baby or new home. I chose to focus on the New Year. I got this cute stamp set from the Craft's Meow that I couldn't wait to ink up. I just love stamp sets lately that have a city scene / skyline. Don't you?

I hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend and have a great time ringing in the New Year. The hubby and I are going to a get together at our friends house. I can't wait, it should be fun!

If you would like to play along in the challenge you can upload your card here. Hop on over for all the details on the prize, sponsor and other DT creations.

Take care and have a safe and wonderful New Year!
Brandi

Comments

Laurel said…
Love this, love that stamp!
Kelly said…
adorable. LOVE the fireworks in the background!
Chunyuan said…
perfect new years card.
Ryann said…
I love your new year card! Awesome :)
Jay Gee said…
Fabulous stamp Brandi and fabulous card - love the design. Have a wonderful New Year :)
Rachel said…
cute stamp! and perfect for a new years card!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com
xiumaiyuki said…
I love your city skyline in this card!! Love the sparkles in the blue. Happy New Year to you and yours. Have a lottttt of fun for us!!! Hubby is sick so ours will be a quiet one.
lisa arana said…
Fabulous! I wish you and your family an amazing New Year!
Karen B. said…
Man, those polka dots are the perfect choice, something I would never have thought of. Thanks so much for the inspiration Brandi! I hope you have a great New Year!
Jenny said…
Wowsers what a fab card for the New Year...love the sparkly fireworks :)
Happy New Year to you and yours.
Jenny x
Clare said…
LOVE how you used this stamp, Brandi! The colors are so fun, and I love the bit of bakers twine tying everything off! :) Happy new year to you as well! :)
Lisa Petrella said…
Happy New Year, Brandi!!!! What a FANTASTIC card! Love the polka dots and the sparkle!!! Thanks so much for the holiday card, too!!! You are SO INCREDIBLY SWEET!!!! Hope you and your husband had an AMAZING holiday season!!!!
Cathy Fongjoyo said…
Really adorable . love those polkadots and twine :)
xiumaiyuki said…
Hey girlie~

Saw your comment on my blog and I have to stop by to congrats you on the iPad!! Woooooo hooooo... So happy for you!! Welcome to the dark side!! Are you addicted yet?!! As for me, hubby got me the Olympus E P3 camera....in white! Still getting use to it..... I will definitely put it to use in Asia :) xoxo...
Emily Leiphart said…
*swoon* I love skylines and this one is amazing.
Jocelyn Olson said…
I'm a little behind--ha ha. I LOVE the skyline...this is a definite must-have stamp! The polka dot border is super cute. Great color combo!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop