8/07/2011

Colour Q Challenge #96


Hello,

I hope you are having a wonderful and relaxing Sunday. I wanted to take a minute to thank each and everyone of you that took the time to leave a comment on my DT post yesterday. It made my day!

A neighbor of mine is going through a tough time, so I wanted to make her a sympathy card. I decided to use the colors from the latest Colour Q Challenge #96.  How pretty is that bed cover in the inspiration photo? I might need to add that to my wish list on Pinterest. LOL! I am so addicted to Pinterest. I can get lost in time just surfing through the various photos.

A quick thank you to my friend Kasia. She had a blog candy post awhile back and I won this gorgeous PTI stamp set that I used on this card. Thanks girl!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit,
Brandi

9 comments:

Jen W. said...

There's that paper again! LOL! It works perfectly with that flower image - gorgeous!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Lucky girl to win that PTI set... looks great on this card.

Jay Gee said...

That flower image is so lovely - lucky girl! Great design and card Brandi :)

Karen B. said...

Simply beautiful, I think your neighbor is really going to like it.

AnitaRex said...

Hi Brandi I love your card! Such a great way to use the colors! I love the pp you picked too! :> I hope this brings your neighbor some hope. :>

kasia c. said...

Brandi this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it all, every single little detail!. :)

I knew you would totally rock that set!

Thanks for the well wishes. I wish you lived close by too. That sounds like a great afternoon.
:D

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful take on this color combo, Brandi! And I LOVE the earthiness of the strips of patterned paper at the bottom---looks like layers of rocks and soil to me---very cool!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Totally gorgeous! Love the colors scheme and those stamps are fabulous!

Patrice said...

Love your take on the colors! Visiting from ColourQ..