Candy Apples


Hello,

Hope your having a fabulous weekend. I was able to finish up some yardwork yesterday, no more mulching! I know we are a little behind as it is halfway through July, but we work on our own schedule. LOL! I am not sure what the hubby and I have on the agenda today, it is wide open. Aren't those sometimes the best days? When nothing is set in stone and you can just roll with it.

I did mangae to get a little crafting on and decided to play with my new PTI stamps for the latest Cas-ual Friday Challenge #11. I have had the Fall Fillers set on my wishlist for awhile now and finally decided to splurge. I could not resist the candy apple. Although I colored it red, I must admit that green apples with caramel taste the best in my opinion! What flavor do you prefer?

Brandi

Comments

Karen B. said…
Ooh, I'll take any flavor of caramel apple, but yes, green apples would be my preference! What a fun card, and a great design too! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Ryann said…
I'm a green apple girl myself, with or without the caramel!

Your card is adorable. I love the small strips of color and that sentiment is perfect for your yummy apples!
Amy Kolling said…
What a fabulous CAS card! Love those apples!
Jen W. said…
This card rocks! Love the coloured strips and gems and those candy apples look yummy! Must confess I've never eaten one though...
Jay Gee said…
I am with Jen - never eaten one! This card is so fun and colourful, love it :)
Lisa Lara said…
I just love your design. Caramel apples are my favorite at the fair.
Jocelyn Olson said…
So cute! I love the apples and the bands of colors. The sentiment looks totally fab, too. I agree that Granny Smiths are better with caramel :)
Glenda J said…
Brilliant card! So clever!
Laurie said…
Brandi I LOVE your design here! So yummy! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!
kasia c. said…
Yummy! We had green caramel apples as our wedding favours!

This is fabulous! I love those candy apples and the little strips of paper! The layout is awesome!

Enjoy those lazy, wide open days!
{hugs}
Deborah Frings said…
What a super card - I just love toffee apples! Here's mine!
Laura Davis said…
What a yummy card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
hugs
Laura
Arlene said…
This is so beautiful! Love the clean crisp look...absolutely beautiful! :)

Arlene.
~Tammy~ said…
Is this ever so cute and delish too! Fabulous! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop