Good evening to ya! I was so happy to get into my studio tonight and craft my little heart out to American Idol. Since the hubby doesn't care to much for the singing competition shows, we spend the evening in separate rooms. This lets me get my craft on while he either watches Survivor or plays some video games. Yes, I have a thirty something hubby who still plays Playstation 3. LOL!
This particular card is for my good friend Kasia. Why, you say? Because she made my day last week when she gave me the "Cherry On Top" blogger award. So I wanted to say "Thanks bunches"!
So to follow up on the requirements:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you. - Thanks Kasia
2. Post this award on your blog. - Done
3. List 3 things that you love about yourself. - My ability to carry on a conversation with a stranger, tend to make people laugh (not sure if they are laughing with me or at me, but either way it works for me), great car dancer!
4. Post a picture that you love. - I love this pic of my mom and I. It is just so natural, us doing what we do best!
5. Tag 5 people to receive this award. - Xiumaiyuki , Jen , Judith , Lotte , and Jenny.
Thanks for stopping by!