3/19/2011

Tuesday Trigger...


Hey y'all,

It is the weekend. Woo Hoo! I hope you are doing something fun and relaxing. The hubby and I went out to Starbucks for a Caramel Macchiato (I just love those, yummy) and went to see the new movie Limitless with Bradley Cooper. He is so stinkin cute. The movie was so entertaining.

I wanted to share a card I made for the latest Tuesday Trigger Challenge at the Moxie Fab World. I just love buttons and put them on almost every card I make. It adds a little something extra. Don't you think? Buttons just happened to be the theme this week with the challenge. One of my college girlfriends just had a baby boy and I wanted to make a card for her and her hubby to let them know I was thinking about them. What do you think?

Thank you for stopping by...
Brandi

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft, White, SU (Not Quite Navy)
Ink: SU (Whisper White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip)
Stamps: PTI (Signature Greetings)
Other: SU (Star Punches), Miscellaneous Buttons, MM (Ribbon)

10 comments:

Amy said...

What do I think? I think it looks fantastic! I love the buttons behind the cardstock cutouts and the little faux stitching!! What a great take on the challenge!

Karen B. said...

Oh my lands, I think your friend will adore this! Love the colors and the whole concept.

kasia c. said...

oooh Brandi, you totally rocked this tuesday trigger! I LOVE the buttons behind the die cuts and that ruffled ribbon is fantastic.

Sounds like you had a great date night. :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

onecraftymama said...

I love it!!! The buttons peeking through...what a fantastic idea. I have got to try that :)

Jen W. said...

Awesome!! I am a sucker for anything with a star on it and the collage of buttons behind the stars really makes them pop. So cute!

~amy~ said...

brandi, this is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!

Michele Gross said...

Its Moxie-licious! LOVE the buttons behind the star cut outs! Fabulous design!!

Linda Beeson said...

What a cute idea, the way you used the buttons!

Cath said...

Hey Brandi! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Lisa Petrella said...

Super cute baby boy card! LOVE your button filled stars and the faux stitching around them!! And your ribbon treatment is awesome too!! Great job!