3/23/2011

Enjoy The Journey...



Hello,

It is time for another challenge at the Embellish blog. The theme this week is to make a masculine card using the following colors. I just love the Whole Cycle stamp set from Practicing Creativity. I thought that this set would be perfect for the theme.

I'm off to catch up on some shows. Thanks for stopping by.
Brandi

Supplies:
Cardstock: White, SU (Basic Gray)
Patterned Paper: SU (Holiday Thyme)
Stamps: Practicing Creativity (The Whole Cycle)
Ink: SU (Real Red, Basic Black, Old Olive, Certainly Celery and Bordering Blue)
Other: The Twinery (Maraschino), Blue Rhinestone, Red Button

9 comments:

Jen W. said...

This rocks! The bikes are so cute and your colouring on the wheelbarrow is gorgeous!

Jay Gee said...

Great card Brandi, I love this set too. The presents in the wheelbarrow are a fun touch.

Karen B. said...

Ok Brandi, this has to be one of the best cards I've seen with this stamp set! Amazing!

kasia c. said...

Brandi this is awesome! I love the panels, those bikes (and wheelbarrow) are just so cute.

So.....when are you gonna whip out the Paper Smooches, I'm dying to see what you create! :)

~Tammy~ said...

Love this!

Clare said...

This is an awesome masculine card! I love the twine, and the bike images!

Michele Gross said...

A wheelbarrow full of presents! YUM!!

clouds shadler said...

luv the card Brandi! awesome use of the stamps :)

Hugs,
C :)

Charlene Austin said...

Oh yeah...those are fantastic stamps for masculine!! Great card. Thank you so much for playing along in the Embellish Challenge.