7/06/2010

Strawberry Delight...


Hey girls!

Did you have a wonderful holiday weekend? The hubby and I had a great time hanging with friends, swimming and barbecuing. I also went to see Eclipse, so that made me really happy! I thought it was a great movie, but then again I love the book series. I was really surprised to see so many men in the theater. When Matt and I went to see New Moon last year he was one of the few guys there. He is definitely a trooper!

I created a card for the latest 2S4Y challenge #56. I was in the mood for bright colors, and I had to add the little pom-poms.  I wanted to thank all of you who left me comments on the last 2S4Y challenge and any other post recently. They truly make me happy!

Thanks for popping by,
Brandi

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

I've never read the books or seen any of the movies, they are on my never ending to do list, but I do have to say it is ON THE TOP! Love this card, the pom poms are super fun and the strawberry looks cool in green.

~amy~ said...

super sweet and darling card...love the poms!

Charlene said...

Cute card!

Ryann Salamon said...

What a cutie pie card. Love it!

lionblossom said...

Sweet card! Love the pink colour with the green strawberry!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Super cute!

Sylvia said...

What a sweet card!

Kazan Clark said...

very striking with those rich bold colors and I love the pom-poms too
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan