So Krafty...

Hey y'all,

I absolutely love making CAS cards (Clean and Simple). I guess you could say that most of the cards I make resemble that style. I found this new blog that is right up my alley, called Cas-Tastic Wednesday Challenge. The challenge this week is to create a CAS card using Kraft paper! I love the latest trend of using Kraft paper. It is so versatile and goes with every color of the rainbow.

Edited to add: I remembered where I saw this hanging chandelier idea from here!

Thanks for stopping by!

Brandi

Comments

Karen B. said…
So glad that you found the site! And I hope you can play again because this kraft card is amazing. I love the double chandeliers and would wish for a room full of them, and pink ones to boot!
Stephanie said…
Love this card! So cool how you used the twine to "hang" the chandeliers! :)
Jocelyn said…
Such a cute card! Kraft is the perfect paper to use...I love how you can use it with anything!!!
Heather P. said…
Oh my, wow! This is GORGEOUS!
Lynnette said…
WOW, this is beautiful. It's CAS but with such nice details. Love it girl!
Deb Neerman said…
Gorgeous!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Krafty Kreations" Clean and Simple card challenge!
Monika Reeck said…
Adorable card..love your Images...great using the kraft paper with this Images is a nice combination..I just join the CAS tastic challenge too, my card is number 73, would you mind to see my blog?many thanks before, hugs, Monika
Ayana Posadas said…
Oh wow! This card is stunning, Brandi! I love the way kraft and pink look together! Fabulous card!
Paulina said…
Oh my goodness, I love the chandeliers and the twine! These colors are just SO yummy together!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop