6/13/2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge #34...

Hey girls,

I wanted to pop in to share a card I made for the latest Curtain Call Color Challenge found here. I used one of my newest stamp sets from Practicing Creativity. I love the hot air balloon images. I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. The hubby and I went to see a couple of movies (Karate Kid and A-Team). They were sooooo good. Well I turn the big 3-0 tomorrow, so I am really excited! I don't have any big plans because the hubby and I are saving our money for a Disney trip in September. I can't wait! We already have everything booked, from massages to where we are going to dinner. I know we are nuts but we love it!

Hope you have a great Monday.
Brandi

13 comments:

Karen B. said...

Oh this is fantastic. So rich and realistic looking, right down to the clouds and rhinestones. Have a happy birthday tomorrow!

Stacey Schafer said...

oh my goodness, Brandi! this is too darling:) thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Ann said...

This is SO cute! I love it!

Ryann Salamon said...

This is really cute. I love your clouds and the stamped white inked balloons!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday, sweet girl! Love the card :)

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

This is so beautiful. I love the depth that the "scarlet jewel color gives to the whole card. I would like to go back to that stamp set myself, pretty soon! :-)

~amy~ said...

happy birthday!!!!

Such a sweet card...lovely job!

We saw the Karate Kid and I enjoyed it:)

Shelley Germann said...

Great use of challenge colors. Love the C&S look! Thanks for joining the Curtain Call Crew this week!

Marisa said...

What a darling card :D Makes me want to go on a hot air balloon ride! Great use of this week's Curtain Call colours. Thanks for playing :D

Ayana Posadas said...

Adorable card! It came out super cute! I still need to get that set from Practicing Creativity. I see so many cute cards using it.
I hope you have a fantastic birthday!!! Your upcoming vacation sounds superrrr fun! I always love Disney! And massages are my favorite! I'm definitely getting a little jealous! haha

Lea L. said...

This is just darling! Totally loving those fabulous felt clouds and hot air balloons! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Sue Kohler said...

what a great C&S card, I just love the clouds! Thanks for joining in the fun at Curtain Call this week! :)

Julie said...

Wow, I love all the "clean" space on this one! Fantastic job! Thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call this week.