4/05/2010

Rainbow Eggs...


Hey y'all,

I hope you had a great Easter with your loved ones. The hubby and I went to Connecticut to hang out with my brother-in-law and his family. We had such a great time seeing our nieces. They were absolutely adorable in their Easter dresses! I wish I had some photos to show you but I forgot my camera. Saturday night I dyed eggs with the oldest (Mackenzie 5). We used the Disney Princess kit of course!

I needed a thank you card to send them, for having us over for the weekend and being such great host. I made a card for the latest Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger challenge and thought that it would be perfect for them.

Thanks for stopping by!

Brandi

7 comments:

Lynnette said...

This is so cute! Love your take on the inspiration. So glad you had a nice Easter with family.

Jocelyn said...

Very cute card:-) Sounds like you had a great weekend with family!

Courtney Baker said...

How cute! I love those eggs!

Erika said...

Aww what a sweet card! I love spending holidays with family...sounds like you had a great one! :)

Karen B. said...

Such pretty choices of colors for your eggs and so effective lined in a row like that!

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

Your ribbon looks great!

What stamp did you use for the eggs?

Clare said...

Oooo, love all the colors! The stamp is beautiful!