Rainbow Eggs...


Hey y'all,

I hope you had a great Easter with your loved ones. The hubby and I went to Connecticut to hang out with my brother-in-law and his family. We had such a great time seeing our nieces. They were absolutely adorable in their Easter dresses! I wish I had some photos to show you but I forgot my camera. Saturday night I dyed eggs with the oldest (Mackenzie 5). We used the Disney Princess kit of course!

I needed a thank you card to send them, for having us over for the weekend and being such great host. I made a card for the latest Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger challenge and thought that it would be perfect for them.

Thanks for stopping by!

Brandi

Comments

Lynnette said…
This is so cute! Love your take on the inspiration. So glad you had a nice Easter with family.
Jocelyn said…
Very cute card:-) Sounds like you had a great weekend with family!
Courtney Baker said…
How cute! I love those eggs!
Erika said…
Aww what a sweet card! I love spending holidays with family...sounds like you had a great one! :)
Karen B. said…
Such pretty choices of colors for your eggs and so effective lined in a row like that!
{PurpleD} said…
Your ribbon looks great!

What stamp did you use for the eggs?
Clare said…
Oooo, love all the colors! The stamp is beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop