Lady Gaga Inspiration...

Good Morning y'all!

I have something fun to share with you guys today. I love Lady Gaga's music (poker face, telephone, etc.) but her fashion sense, now that is another story (if you know what I mean). She is, what one would say, eccentric. My new blogger friend Karen and I thought that it would be fun to use one of LG's unique outfits as some inspiration for a card. We searched the web and agreed on the following image. This is the outfit she wore at the 2010 Grammys. It was so easy to pull some fabulous ideas from this craaaaazy costume!


I have attached our cards below. We had such as blast mixing pop culture and crafting. Here is my card.



Below is Karen's. Don't forget to stop by her blog for more inspiration. She is a wonderful designer and with every card she posts, she usually has great stories!


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Brandi

Comments

Courtney Baker said…
Wow two fabulous cards!
Karen B. said…
Love it Brandi! Thanks for playing! She's got tons more outfits I hear, so if we ever need inspiration again, we know where to turn.
Anonymous said…
How fun! Love your ruffles... great idea!
Heather P. said…
So fabulous!! LOVE the fun design, and the colors are awesome together! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop