Embellish with Borders...



Hey y'all,

I have attached a card that I made for the latest challenge at Embellish! The theme was to use these pretty pastel colors and border punches. I absolutely love this color combo and found it fitting for a baby girl card. These colors also remind me of Easter, Mother's Day and all the other holidays of spring. The snow is starting to melt, the grass is starting to show signs of green and the jackets are slowly coming off. Thank goodness! It couldn't have come sooner. I am counting down the days until my first trip of the year. I am taking a trip, just my dad and I, to Branson Missouri. Have any of you been before? They say it is the new Nashville!

Thanks for stopping by,

Brandi

Comments

Heather P. said…
I've never been to Branson... But isn't that where they have the Guiness Book of World Records *largest* ball of twine or something? So fun!

Love this card, Brandi! It's sooooooo totally adorable!
Erika said…
Love the Spring card!! I can't wait for the Spring weather! I've never been to Branson but I hear it's beautiful!! Hope you and your dad have fun!! :)
{PurpleD} said…
What a SWEET card Brandi! Love all the patterns you used!
Courtney Baker said…
The new Nashville? Really? I live in Nashville and I didn't think there was a place on earth like it. You'll have to let me know! Super cute card too!
Anonymous said…
If you are coming to Branson you should stop by KC...you could meet peanut :) I love your newest cards by the way!! - Amanda
Mandy said…
Brandi;
LOVE the card! It's so sweet! I check in with your site often. Things have been crazy around here and seeing all your awesome cards makes me wish I had more time to get in my craft room. UGH!

We only live 6 hours from Branson and I have never been. My dad and many others in my family LOVE it. I tend to think of it as a "Old Timers" place, but I could be wrong. Have a great time and let me know what you think after you get back.
- Mandy
Anonymous said…
I love this Brandi! I have that same Martha Stewart set... Love it! :) Your crocheted trim is perfect! Thanks so much for joining in on the Embellish Challenge!
Charlene Austin said…
Wow I love this. Sooooo cute. Is Sarah right.....this stamp is Martha? I have no idea.
This is SO sweet! I love the clean and simple design! Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish!
Mariana Grigsby said…
I love this cute card! :) Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop