My Valentine...


Hey y'all,

I can't believe Valentine's Day will be here in 10 days! I have had so much fun the past month making Valentine's Day cards. Of all things though, I bought a card for the hubby! Oh well, it fit his personality.

So do any of you have plans for the 14th yet? We usually got out to dinner some place nice and every once in a while I will get lucky by receiving a box of chocolate covered strawberries! Yum! Especially when they are from Godiva!!! That is definitely the key to my heart!

Thanks for stopping by,

Brandi

Comments

Stephanie said…
Mmmm, those strawberries look yummy!
Lynnette said…
This card is fab! And I love chocolate covered strawberries. We usually stay in, and I cook a nice dinner. That way we don't battle the crowds. I cannot believe how close Valentine's day is, I need to get planning!
Stephanie said…
Thanks for stopping by! Hey, I would happily make another owl necklace for you if you want one! That one just got snatched up the minute I made it! :)
Courtney Baker said…
This is so cute. Love that image you used and the ribbon!
Terry said…
Hiya Brandi, it has been a long time since my last visit to you're blog...Wow it looks stunning hun and yummie..just love you're card and the strawberries wow....yummie...have a fab weekend hun. Hugs Terry xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop