Button Fever....


Hey y'all,
Boy am I super excited! I placed my very first order of PTI stamps and they finally came in! Whoo Hoo! I couldn't wait to unwrap the packages and dig right in! The stamp set I chose for this card was the Guide Lines II set. I absolutely love it and there is nothing like using the clear stamps versus the wood mounted. I was able to see exactly where I was placing my sentiment and symbols. I am truly addicted to the Papertrey stamps! Oh great one more thing to add to the shopping list every month!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Brandi

Comments

Heather P. said…
LOL, welcome to the addiction that is PTI! :)

Love this, Brandi!!
Erika said…
Ahhh, I love buttons!! Super cute card!
{PurpleD} said…
Oh WOW, this card is something else!! You did wonders with the buttons. Very very beautiful.
Courtney Baker said…
Aren't they fantastic. I can't believe you are a PTI newbie. I adore clear stamps. And if you stamp on a mouse pad there really is zero difference (in my humble opinion)!
Anonymous said…
Ok... this is ADORABLE.

And this was your first order??? Girl... just like Heather said, welcome to the group of addicts! Lol... fanTASTIC card. Seriously... you're just amazing these days!
Lynnette said…
I love what you did with your first set. Incorporating buttons into the Guidelines set, GENIUS!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

Birthday Sunshine and Rainbows

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop