Clean and Simple Layout #74...




Hey girls!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and an extra mini holiday for those of you off yesterday. My weekend, I tell you, was awesome considering my NY JETS won their second play-off game. One more to go until the Super Bowl! This coming weekend is going to be tough, when we take on the COLTS! I have to send a shout out to my new friend Lynnette (a huge COLTS fan!)

I love this new website I found while jumping from blog to blog, Clean and Simple Stamping. They have the cutest ideas and great inspiration for making simple cards. I have attached my card for their latest challenge.

What do you think?

Brandi

Comments

Lynnette said…
I love the Clean and Simple sketches! Let's just make sure we're friends after this weekend :) Regardless of which of our teams win, I will be rooting for that team to win the Superbowl. GO AFC!
Natasha said…
So pretty! I love the rainbow gradient and the little butterfly on here!
Heather P. said…
This is fantastic! Love the gradient panel and the way you framed it! Super fun!
Anonymous said…
I adore this card! Is that your handwriting? It's so perfect! :) I'm so sorry about the Jets :(... but at least you still have the good ol' Saints to root for! :)
Ann said…
GORGEOUS!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

Birthday Sunshine and Rainbows

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop