Give Thanks!


Hey y'all!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. I know I sure did. The hubby and I locked ourselves in the house on Sunday (away from everyone and everything) and rented four movies. We just enjoyed the day. We rarely get those moments, but when we do we definitely like to take advantage! The movies we rented were Land Of The Lost (Not funny, really starting to not like Will Farrell so much anymore. I feel that his last few movies have been duds!), I Love You Beth Cooper (Super funny, yet very awkward at points), Transformers 2 (The hubby's choice) and Phelum 123 (Excellent)!

Well enough with the movie critiques. I did, however, have time to whip up a quick card for the latest Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Challenge. The image provided was so pretty! It reminded me of Thanksgiving, so I made a card for that occasion! I was able to pull out my favorite "Slice" machine for the "Give Thanks" sentiment! I looooovvvveeee the "Slice" machine! I added a few little felt pumpkins and TaDa!

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi



Comments

Hey Brandi! What a fun take on this week's Tuesday Trigger! I'm so glad you played along! :)
ooooh! Fabulous card! LOVE your design, the colors, and those darling little pumpkins! :)
Really like the color combination!
This whole month I'll be doing some Fall cards! So be on the lookout tomorrow. Did this really neat distressing fall card!
Winter said…
Great Fall card! Love the colors! :)
Anonymous said…
This is so super CUTE!!! Love the felt pumpkins!

We watched Pelham 123 last night, too! Loved it! That John Travolta is something else, huh?

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop