Lemonade Stand Award

I received this award from my friend Odette http://handmadebyodette.blogspot.com/. I like to refer to her as the "Sizzix Queen"! She is one of the most creative bloggers I have met by far. Most of her cards featured on her site use some form of die cut and they are super cute. Please stop by and check them out.

She was kind enough to pass on the "Lemonade Stand" award to me. This award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. Now I have to nominate a few blogs I feel show great attitude and gratitude. I have a few followers (some public and some not) and they always leave such nice comments. Therefore, I would like to pass this award on to a few of them and a couple of other individuals:

Comments

Terry said…
Ohhhh Brandi thanks so much I am Honoured by your Lemonade Stand Award...really I am...thanks so much, so sweet.....Offcourse I will show everybody the Award that I got from you...hugs Terry
Yaneri said…
Soooo! Coool! Brandi! Thank U, Thank U again! As always thoughtful and so so sweet!

Hugs to ya!!

Yaneri
Erika said…
YAY! Thanks for the award! You are sweet!! Grand Prarie is not too far from me...I'm in Rockwall and work in Plano. Small world...

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop