1/23/2009

Color Inspiration Challenge #39




Hey ya'll! I absolutely loved the color combo by Kristina (http://www.kernerdesign.com/) this week. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I used this as an opportunity to start on the V-Day cards! I think I will give this one to the hubby! I found this bee stamp at the dollar store (I think) and thought that it would be cute some day to use on a card (just not sure when). I liked the way it turned out and I got to use my "Slice" machine for the lettering! Love the "Slice" machine! Thanks for looking :)

11 comments:

createdbywendy said...

The bee's are cute. Great way to incorporate the colors.

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is super cute!! Thanks for sharing!!
-t

Ruby said...

This card is so cute!

Rose said...

Very cute card! and I love your blog, too - so glad I found it from Kristina's color challenge :)

kirstyscardnscrap said...

How cute!

Mary said...

Very cute card! Love that bee!

hannie said...

What cute bees you have there, love it!

..::Paulina::.. said...

The bees are so fun! Now I'm off to check out your other creations....

Butternut Sage Designs said...

AWsOMELY GOOD JOB!!! That is so bad in grammar but I love it~!~~~

Winter said...

Love the card, so cute!!

Tracy said...

What a super duper card... just love those bees... you've made a very nice valentine's card...