Color Inspiration Challenge #36 (Second Card)

I loved the colors so much for this challenge (see previous post) that I had to do another card. Thank you Kristina (kwernerdesign.com) for the information on the Slice machine by Making Memories. I received one for Christmas and absolutely love it. I used it on this card. Enjoy!!!

Supplies: All supplies listed are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Assorted Paper: Bella Rose
Ribbon: Old Olive
Love Word: Slice Machine (Making Memories)
Embellishment: Pretties Kit

Comments

Ooooo, I love everything about this card! YUM. :)
Julia Aston said…
How pretty! I love the jeweled pin!
LeAnne said…
Jerry, this is pretty, too!
Hey, I left you some awards, so check out my blog to claim them!
LeAnne
Jerry your card is beautiful! Love the little punch squares you put, so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop